Winter Flu Vaccination Service
Stay well this winter - book your flu jab appointment, or ask for a flu jab during a consultation. It's best done during end of September through to November, and is easy to book with us either over the phone or on-line.
Benefits of our flu vaccination service:
- it only takes a few minutes
- given by skilled staff who have your medical history and the back up of a GP on site
- sign up for on-line services while you are here - just bring two forms of ID (driving licence/passport & a utility bill/bank statement)
Having your flu jab here helps us to maintain a wide range of services.
You are eligible to a free flu vaccination if you:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant and over 18 years of age
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- are a carer
- are a household contact of an immunocompromised individual
- are a social care worker or hospice worker
- have one or more of the following long term health conditions: asthma or COPD, diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, neurological disease, asplenia or splenic dysfunction, morbid obesity, or a weakened immune system due to disease or treatment.