Fault affecting some mobile networks - mobile carriers are ending these calls to the surgery prematurely. Please try from a landline or alternative number while it is under investigation by our telephone supplier. We will rectify this problem as soon as we are able.
Register for Online Services to book appointments, order repeat prescriptions and view your GP health record
Appointments throughout the day and on Monday and Wednesday evenings
Call 295251 to make an appointment
Bring two forms of ID:
- 1 x photo ID (current passport, driving licence, bus pass)
- 1 x address ID (current bank statement, council tax bill, utility bill
- If you don't have these, contact the surgery about other forms of ID
You will also need your own email address
Flu Vaccination Service
We are offering the new quadrivalent flu jab. The next step in flu vaccine evolution, it protects against 4 strains of flu instead of 3.
Don’t delay having your free flu jab. It’s easy to do.
- aged 65 or over by 31 March 2018 (DOB before 1 Apr 1953)
- Aged 2 or 3 by 31 August 2017 (DOB 1 Sept 2013 to 31 Aug 2015)
- Any patients in a high risk group: chronic respiratory, heart, kidney, renal, liver or neurological disease, immunosuppression, diabetes, pregnant women, carers or morbidly obese (BMI 40+)
Stop norovirus spreading this winter: If you have diarrhoea and/or vomiting it will last up to 5 days. Please do not come to the Surgery as it is highly contagious. For advice, call NHS 111.
Urgent Care Service: Anyone needing to see a GP, Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 6.30pm should contact their local GP Practice. Anyone who feels they have an urgent care need out of hours and at weekends should call the NHS 111 service.
(Site updated 18/02/2018)