Update my details

Please let us know as soon as possible if you change your contact details or name.  It is important that this is up to date in case we need to reach you.

Please note:  If your name has changed due to Marriage or by Deed Poll, please provide a copy of the appropriate document (this is required by the Department of Health).

Please send us the details via the administrative section of eConsult, which can be found on the front page of our website.  Alternatively, you can post or deliver the details to us.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website